Social Media Workshop – Hamilton 15th April
Introducing our brand new Social Media Workshop! In a classroom style environment, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be able to create a successful social media strategy that gets results! With a strong focus on both organic and paid strategy, we’ll answer all the big questions, take you into LIVE campaigns for some of New Zealand’s biggest brands and much more!
30 in stock
Is this for me?
You may be eligible to receive 50% FUNDING of this workshop as part of the NZTE Management Capability Fund. To find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we’ll cover
• Platform Update
• Organic Strategy
• Paid Strategy
• Campaign Design
• Premium venues with modern facilities for your comfort.
• A delicious breakfast and substantial morning tea, so come hungry! You can also specify any dietary requirements prior.
• One-on-one support on the day from the Collab team
• Workshop stationery, treats and more!
• Ongoing support after the workshop
For a comprehensive outline of the course and what’s involved, download a copy of our workshop documentation (PDF).
Where & When?
Date: April 15, 2021
Start time: 08:00 a.m. NZDT
End time: 01:00 p.m. NZDT
7 Alma Street