Social Media Breakfast, 25th July, Christchurch
LESS THAN 50 TICKETS REMAINING!
*Please note: Pricing is GST exclusive, this will be calculated at the checkout.
Are you a business owner, manager, sales person or marketer in Christchurch? If so, this event is for you! Join Collab Digital, NZ’s #1 rated social media training agency on the 25th July for our special breakfast event at the Addington Raceway & Events Centre from 7:30am - 9:30am!
Want to know more about social media and how you can maximise the tools on offer to help grow your business? This in depth two-hour event covers the five main platforms, with a focus on Facebook due to its size. You'll walk away with a deeper knowledge and a clearer direction on how you should be integrating social media into your business. We've also got guest speakers including one of NZ's biggest social media stars - How To DAD to talk about content creation!
A light self-serve breakfast will be provided (GF, DF, V, SF options available on request)
1: The Social Media Landscape in NZ
- Who is using social media, and more importantly – why?
- Statistical breakdown on usage and growth
2: The Five Big Platforms
- Key demographic breakdown
- Analysis of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Snapchat
3: Understanding Audiences
- Behavourial analysis
- Selling VS Entertaining
4: The Successful Social Media Strategy
SPECIAL GUEST: Alisha Palin (Marketing Manager - JUCY USA)
- The key fundamentals to achieve success
- Audience Insights – what you should be paying attention to
- Brand Authenticity
- Collaboration with brands
- Influencer Marketing
5: Content Creation
SPECIAL GUEST: Jordan Watson (How To Dad)
- Good content VS Bad content
- Overview on Stories & Live Videos
- The optimum post frequency
- Competitions (and the rules that you should not break)
6: How You Should Measure Success
- Engagement VS Page Likes
- Getting ROI
7: Community Management
- Leading the conversation
- Dealing with negativity
- What happens when it all goes wrong
8: Understanding Paid Adverts
SPECIAL GUEST: Renee Price (ex-Mediacom Strategy & Investment Manager)
- How the Newsfeed is structured and why
- Algorithm changes, are they really that scary?
- The Facebook Adverts Manager
- The four key variables that you have to get right first
- Controlling your Ad Spend
- Moving away from the ‘Boost’ mentality
- Frequency & Scheduling
9: Innovation – what’s next in the world of social media?
- What’s on the horizon in the world of social media
10: Where to from here? The next steps you should be taking
Summary / Q&A
Group booking discounts are available. If you would prefer to be invoiced for payment or if you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITED TO 400 SPACES ONLY