7th March 2018, Palmerston North Conference Centre
1: The Social Media Landscape across NZ
- Who is using social media and more importantly - why?
- Comparing mobile VS desktop
2: The Five Big Platforms
- Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & LinkedIn
- The key differences between each platform
- The key opportunities across each platform for your business
3: Understanding Audiences
- Demographic breakdown
- Why are they there and how can you grab their attention?
- Entertaining VS Selling
4: How social media should work in addition to your current marketing
5: How to develop a successful social media strategy
- The key fundamental building blocks to achieve success
6: What is content, and more importantly - what is good content?
- Posts, Links, Photos, Videos & Live Videos
- When, How, Why - Is there a best time to post?
- Optimizing for mobile
- Written content and grammar
7: Engagement VS Page Likes, what should you be measuring?
8: How to build organic (unpaid) engagement
9: Community Management
- How to maintain a two way conversation
- Crisis Management, what happens when it goes wrong?
10: Understanding Paid Adverts
- What is 'Boost', and should I spend what they're asking?
- The successful advert strategy - our proven performer
11: Innovation – what’s next in the world of social media?
12: Where to from here? The next steps you should be taking
Summary / Q&A
Group booking discounts are available. If you would prefer to be invoiced for payment or if you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
LIMITED TO 300 SPACES ONLY
*Please note that all pricing is GST exclusive, this will be calculated at the Checkout.